Creating beautiful websites
We know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That is why our websites are not only nice to look at but also functional. That means websites that are designed here are as simple as possible. Simple means that there is a place for everything and everything in its place. It is easy to find subpages, contact button, photo gallery and so on. Before we start creating websites from the scratch we need to know who your customers are, what they like and what you want to tell them. Everything needs to be coherent. This is the only way to draw people's attention and keep them on your website as long as possible/as you need. Whatever.
- Clear, easy to read links, easily to memorize and dictate over the phone, such as yourdomain.pl/contact
- Functional contact sheet on the site, like on www.scorise.com “Leave us Your surname, phone number and e-mail, we will contact You!”
- Contact data on the main site
- Full contact sheet on the subpage “contact”
- Starting points – pictured links to the offer elements
- Gallery – creating subpage “realizations”
- Newsletter (annual service)
- Place for “like” from facebook.com and so on
- Access map (from google maps)
Bonus: Hosting and software (CMS) actualizations and creating site’s backup for the whole first year.